Simple & Practical Marketing Data
- Women improve startups chances of success. Fascinating research re: gender diversity benefits ow.ly/766wL #practicalmktr
- Fascinating! politics & social media: 86% republicans, 75% democrats use Twitter ow.ly/76haa #practicalmktr
- Bookmark: Mary Meeker's latest awesome web 2.0 preso re: state of web ow.ly/765Oe #practicalmktr
Practical Marketing Advice
- What's yr experience w QR codes? Here's 5 reasons they may B waste: ow.ly/6Z1eD #practicalmktr
- RT @jmctigue: 11 Ways to Repurpose Your Content for Inbound Marketing - Kunocreative.com/blog/bid/50136… #practicalmktr
- Love this description of why Facebook is becoming media world black hole http://ow.ly/76hYd #practicalmktr
Simple Marketing Inspiration
- Sound #practicalmktr advice: marketers, don't be creepy with social media ow.ly/6Z0Yr
- How often do you use story in your presentations? ow.ly/765Ce #practicalmktr
Brands Being Practical With Social Media
- MLB Fan Cave integrates social media with content & art http://ow.ly/76hfl #practicalmktr
- Marines have released social media handbook. Now actively use tools of social media ow.ly/766hP #practicalmktr
- Love CDC's use of social media and humor to help peeps prepare for [zombie] apocalypse ow.ly/76h5r #practicalmktr
Here's a link to previous editions of Practical Simple Marketing In the News.
Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to Simple Marketing Blog via email updates or RSS.
Image credit: “#PracticalMktr” Wordle by CB Whittemore