In any case, I need to update you on blogging goings on and Simple Marketing Now. Note that I am gradually shifting publication of major articles onto the Simple Marketing Now website. [In fact, you'll notice that, in addition to Content Talks Business blog articles, the Social Flooring Index and Flooring The Consumer articles I describe below all appear on SimpleMarketingNow.com.] I would love for you to follow me there when you are ready.
I mentioned Bathroom Blogfest 2012. Did you follow all of the activity? Here is the link to the final Bathroom Blogfest 2012 recap: ~ 45 fantastic blog articles published. I hope you get to check them out if you haven't already.
In big news, I have updated the Social Flooring Index [last update was in April 2011]. One more article analyzing conversations will be ready tomorrow or so. In the meantime, check out the following:
- Social Flooring Index: Flooring Blogs November 2011
- Networked Blogs: Social Flooring Index November 2011
- Geography: Social Flooring Index November 2011
On the Content Talks Business Blog [I invite you to subscribe!], I've recently published the following articles you might be interested in:
- Sharing Online Marketing Advice with Columbia Business School
- How To Use LinkedIn: Backing Up Contacts
- Online Marketing Advice: How Not To Build Trust
- Bathroom Blogfest Twitter Chat: #kbtribechat
- Switch, Climbing Out, Social Media and Change: Bathroom Blogfest 2011
On Flooring The Consumer, the latest articles include:
- Hospitality, Trust and the Retail Experience
- Wow Your Customers, Starting with The Zappos Retail Experience
- Disney Times Square Retail Experience Reflects Modern Brand
That should definitely keep you busy!
As always, I welcome your feedback.