Notice that there's not a single mention of Pinterest, but lots about content and perspective on managing communities.
Simple & Practical Marketing Data
- 5 mobile trends brands need to monitor fr Mashable ow.ly/aJq14 #practicalmktr
Practical Marketing Advice
- Step by step guide for content curation ow.ly/aJn8d #practicalmktr
- Are you using these great content marketing ideas on Google+? ow.ly/aSCwt #practicalmktr via #CMI
- Creating effective email and landing page content tips: ow.ly/aSDHr #practicalmktr
- Given image focus on many social sites, what is your image strategy? http://ow.ly/aSEeX #practicalmktr
Simple Marketing Inspiration
- Classic fr @rohitbhargava: Manifesto for content curator ow.ly/aJnaQ #practicalmktr
- Lovely advice via Benjamin Franklin for getting what want in life ow.ly/aSCzH #practicalmktr
- Fascinating perspective from a social media manager at larger retailer: ow.ly/aSCOh #practicalmktr
- What makes successful community manager? it's always personal http://ow.ly/aSEIq #practicalmktr
Brands Being Practical With Social Media
- Ferrari uses social media to drive visitors to microsite ow.ly/aSDP1 #practicalmktr
Here's a link to previous editions of Practical Simple Marketing In the News.
Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to Simple Marketing Blog via email updates or RSS.
Image credit: “#PracticalMktr” Wordle by CB Whittemore