If you are available, I'm pleased to share with you a 25% savings off of the registration. Simply use code "britebadge25" when you register. Click on this link to BRITE '11 for the conference agenda, registration and speaker details.
NOTE: Early Bird registration rate is available through February 14!
Last year, we heard Dave Carroll perform United Breaks Guitars and discuss the voice of the customer in a digital age. David Rogers, executive director of Columbia Business School's Center for Brand Leadership and host of the Center's BRITE conference, shared highlights from his then forthcoming book, The Network Is Your Customer: Five Strategies to Thrive in a Digital Age [see my interview with David about The Network is Your Customer]. The learnings and inspiration are consistently intense.
These are some of the speakers participating in BRITE '11:
- Antonio Lucio, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Visa Inc.
- Russell Weiner, Chief Marketing Officer, Domino’s Pizza
- Colin Mitchell, Worldwide Planning Director, Ogilvy & Mather
- Sheena Iyengar, Prof., Columbia Business School; author, The Art of Choosing
- Jim Gregory, CEO, CoreBrand
- Steve Rubel, Senior Vice President, Edelman Digital
- Abbey Klaasen, Executive Editor, Advertising Age
- Ivy Ross, Executive Vice President, Marketing, The Gap
- Josh Millrod, Sr. Digital Strategist (on Nike, ESPN & Old Spice), Wieden+Kennedy
- Luke Williams, Fellow at Frog Design; author, Disrupt: Think the Unthinkable to Spark Transformation in Your Business
- Marissa Evans, Founder/CEO, GoTryItOn
- Bill Chasen, Co-founder/CEO, Stickybits
Please let me know if you have any questions.
I hope you can come. I'd love to see you!