It's been an amazing and social week with wonderful IRL [in real life] meetings with otherwise virtual friends. We've done an online/offline version of #KBTribechat that I'll have more about over on SimpleMarketingNow.com, including photos!
I did, though, get this article published: LinkedIn for Business Tips: How To Manage Groups.
And, now, back to our regularly scheduled program!
Simple & Practical Marketing Data
- Not surprised. R U? 69% millenials rarely visit Facebook fan page http://ow.ly/ahP9b #practicalmktr
Practical Marketing Advice
- Pinterest gets more copyright friendly ow.ly/ahM0P #practicalmktr
- killer Facebook fan page tips. Which have you tried? Reactions? ow.ly/ahP4P #practicalmktr
- Here U go: 14 intriguing ways to use QR codes ow.ly/ahMsf #practicalmktr
- LinkedIn evolves, too: It's about to debut tools to target followers ow.ly/ahN5F #practicalmktr
- 11 ways Facebook page timelines change yr content strategy. http://ow.ly/ahPaB #practicalmktr
Simple Marketing Inspiration
- Well written, spot-on and a fun read! RT @RigginsConst: Just like Soylent Green, Social Media is People wp.me/pMuIn-By #practicalmktr
- Who do you trust when planning travel? Friends, travel agents or 'trippy'? ow.ly/ahM9E #practicalmktr
Brands Being Practical With Social Media
- Love this: social media bridges old and new via faith online ow.ly/ahMk3 #practicalmktr
- Grounding: bringing public diplomacy into social arena ow.ly/ahMeF #practicalmktr
- AMEX: a financial institution social role model? ow.ly/ahNac #practicalmktr
Here's a link to previous editions of Practical Simple Marketing In the News.
Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, consider subscribing to Simple Marketing Blog via email updates or RSS.
Image credit: “#PracticalMktr” Wordle by CB Whittemore