In thinking back on the past two years, I can't get over how intense the learning has been. I never imagined meeting and interacting with so many wonderful and equally passionate marketers and business people. I never imagined having as much fun exploring, creating, discovering and trying new ideas and approaches. And I never imagined how rewarding it would be to guide others who believe equally in the power of social media and content marketing.
I'm ready for year three! Are you?
In anticipation, here are the top Simple Marketing Blog posts of all time:
- Urban Outfitters: Be Where Customers Are
- Sandy Carter Integrates Social Media
- How Do I Craft a Blog Welcome Post?
- Simplicity, A Dominant Trend
- How Do I Evaluate a Blog?
- Mayo Clinic's Lee Aase: Simple Marketing in Action
- Fiskars: 360 Years Young & Innovating with Social Media
- The Benefit of Facebook Fan Pages
- BRITE Conference: Steve Rubel 11 Digital Trends To Follow
- Wear-Dated Website Redesign Case Study
Which is your favorite?
Thank you, dear readers and subscribers, for being part of this journey. Long live Practical and Simple Marketing!
P.S.: Today is also my Dad's 92nd Birthday.