Are you ready? I hope so since the 2009 Bathroom Blogfest is ready to "Flush The Recession and Plunge Into Forgotten Spaces" and offer suggestions and inspiration for simplicity and social integrated into your marketing...
I've just issued a publishing plan for the week on Flooring The Consumer.
Time to share with you what's in store for The Simple Marketing Blog, too. Here goes:
Monday: A recap of Liane Evans' MarketingProfs Digital Marketing Mixer 09 presentation titled "Blending Social Media and Search" during which she touched on bathrooms.
Tuesday: Listening to customers showcases bathroom innovation and creativity - a sure way to Flush The Recession, right?
Wednesday: Another recap from the MarketingProfs recent Digital Mixer 2009 in Chicago. This time of BJ Fogg, who brilliantly shared with us epiphany-persuasion moments that happened to have taken place in -yes, you guessed it- a bathroom during his keynote presentation titled "Design For Behavior: Why Facebook & Twitter Are Winning."
Thursday: Simple Design Solutions for an interesting space that shares kinship with Bathrooms...
Friday: How green and simplicity express themselves in bathrooms.
Please note that I am holding a Kaboom contest this week. Details to be released tomorrow on Flooring The Consumer. My readers here are eligible, too...
And, now, here is the first post for this week's event: David Reich's Bathroom Blogfest post titled Going on the Go.
Look for more unusual perspectives from the bloggers participating in Bathroom Blogfest ’09:
• Susan Abbott at Customer Experience Crossroads http://www.customercrossroads.com
• Reshma Anand at Qualitative Research Blog http://onqualitativeresearch.blogspot.com/
• Shannon Bilby at From the Floors Up http://fromthefloorsup.com/
• Shannon Bilby and Brad Millner at My Big Bob’s Blog http://blog.mybigbobs.com/
• Laurence Borel at Blog Till You Drop http://www.laurenceborel.com/
• Jeanne Byington at The Importance of Earnest Service http://blog.jmbyington.com/
• Becky Carroll at Customers Rock! http://www.customersrock.net
• Leslie Clagett at KB Culture www.kbculture.blogspot.com
• Katie Clark at Practical Katie http://practicalkatie.blogspot.com/
• Iris Shreve Garrott at Checking In and Checking Out http://circulating.wordpress.com/
• Julie at Julie’s Cleaning Secrets Blog http://cleaningsecrets.greatcleaners.com/
• Marianna Hayes at Results Revolution http://www.resultsrevolution.com
• Maria Palma at People To People Service http://www.people2peopleservice.com/
• Professor Toilet at Professor Toilet’s Blog http://www.professortoilet.com/
• David Reich at My 2 Cents http://reichcomm.typepad.com/
• Bethany Richmond at The Carpet and Rug Institute Blog http://www.carpet-and-rug-institute-blog.com
• Carolyn Townes at Becoming a Woman of Purpose http://spiritwomen.blogspot.com
• Stephanie Weaver at Experienceology http://experienceology.blogspot.com
• C.B. Whittemore at Flooring The Consumer http://flooringtheconsumer.blogspot.com and Simple Marketing Blog http://www.SimpleMarketingBlog.com
• Linda Wright at Lindaloo.com: Build Better Business with Better Bathrooms http://lindaloo.com/
Happy Bathroom Blogfest 2009!
Technorati Tags: Bathroom Blogfest Bathroom Blogfest 09 #ladiesrooms09 customer experience Kaboom social media BJ Fogg Liane Evans #mpdm MarketingProfs Digital marketing mixer Del.icio.us Tags: Bathroom Blogfest Bathroom Blogfest 09 #ladiesrooms09 customer experience Kaboom social media BJ Fogg Liane Evans #mpdm MarketingProfs Digital marketing mixer
Visit Simple Marketing Now!
If you'd like to read our blog content in real time, visit Simple Marketing Now directly and consider subscribing to Content Talks Business.